[lvs-users] help with lvs-tun

Malte Geierhos malte at snapscouts.de
Wed Jun 3 16:31:18 BST 2009

Hi,

you must make sure to have the VIP on each of your RealServers assigned
to a tunl0 device. (You only need one VIP )
See http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/VS-IPTunneling.html at the very
End of the Page the Kernel 2.2 example
applies as well to newer Kernels.
Be sure to have read about the ARP Problem.
And be sure that your Upstream Provider allows outgoing packets with a
different source-ip then that of your RealServer.

kind regards,
Malte Geeirhos