[lvs-users] lvs-users Digest, Vol 77, Issue 2

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Thu Jun 4 00:12:38 BST 2009

Hi,

>      I want  a port for the service that is load-balanced to be
> different in feedbackd-master and in feedbackd-agent too.

Unfortunately, the NECP protocol doesn't provide any way of specifying
which virtual service to add a (real) service to, so feedback just tries
to find a matching virtual service on the same (protocol, port) data.

I could add a configuration directive to 'map' between real services and
virtual services, but then we lose the ability to dynamically add
services by plugging-in a new realserver with the agent running.

Regards,

Jeremy