[lvs-users] LVS - VIP Seems to be NOT Responding!

Just E. Mail justemail at imwell-usa.com
Mon Jun 8 22:34:49 BST 2009

Hello:

It seems that VIP 65.103.190.107 on my LVS is NOT responding!

I have setup a simple LVS. Two Virtual servers (vs1.tib.com &
vs2.tib.com) and one Real Server (rs1.tib.com) on CentOS 5.3.  Now when
I trying to  display a test Web site (on rs1), the request times out.

On vs1 there is nothing in the logs. No error message. Just nothing.

 From VS1, I can display any outside (http://www.msn.com) but can't
display internal web (http://www.tib.com) pages.

I have a hunch that the virtual setting for HTTP in piranha-gui is not
correct. But what? After two days, I need direction.

===========================
/etc/sysconfig/ha/lvs.cf

serial_no = 17
primary = 65.103.190.106