[lvs-users] ipvsman documentation?

John Du jjohndu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:02:17 GMT 2009

Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, John Du wrote:
>

>> I have been trying to find documentation on ipvsman. The only link I can
>> find is: http://wiki.inqbus.de/twiki/bin/view/Ipvsman/Dokumentation.
>>
>> That link does not work.  Can you please let me know where I can find
>> some documentation for it?
>>

> Volker has not posted to this list in quite a while. I'd say
> from the dates in sourceforge that the project is inactive
>
> Joe

Thank you for the reply.  ipvsadm works well in setting up LVS but it
does not seem to monitor the health of the real servers to adjust the
LVS table. That was why I wanted to use ipvsman.  I want a simple tool
that monitors the real servers and revises the LVS table so traffic will
not routed to dead servers.  Any recommendations?

Thank you again for help.

John