[lvs-users] New spam vector

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Thu Mar 19 16:46:22 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 13:54 +0000, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> My apologies for the recent, obvious, spam.

...noting that those receiving the digest version of this list will not
receive that, because I've cleared it from the pending digest copy.

> I've locked their subscription and will be changing the list
> configuration shortly to make first postings be moderated.

We received a further slew of attempts to send similar messages, which
were prevented by the application of their mod bit.

Apologies once again, all. This is the first time a user has ever
directly subscribed to one of my lists for the sole reason of sending
spam.

Graeme