[lvs-users] Why Are My ldirectord.log Files All Empty?

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Mar 31 15:08:29 BST 2009

> ...because the second line overrides the first, and is sending
everything
> to syslog facility LOCAL0.

Well, isn't that special. I thought it would send it both places.
Thanks.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - March 31, 2009
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the companies cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.