[lvs-users] LVS configured on 127.0.0.1?

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Fri Apr 16 13:42:23 BST 2010

Am Freitag, 16. April 2010 13:19:35 schrieb Deniss:
> yep, just use ip mark for LVS matching
>
> Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it possible to make LVS distribute traffic sent to 127.0.0.1 from the
> > local host on interface lo?
> >
> > Thanks for any enlightening answers.
> >
> > Greetings,

Hi,

thanks for your answer. It seems to work if the package comes from another
host. But it fails if the package comes from the localhost.

I iptables I see that the package is marked correctly but ipvs does not count
any connections or packages. Strange ...

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42