[lvs-users] LVS - NET SNMP Memory Leak

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Apr 27 17:58:47 BST 2010

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Mark Brooks wrote:

> Hi Guys, Im sorry if this isnt quite the right place to
> send this but I thought I would give it a shot. Does
> anyone still maintain
> http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/Net-SNMP-LVS-Module
> the LVS SNMP module

In the absence of any other reply...

I forget the original author, and the code has been passed
from one person to another. If it needs fixing, you'll
probably have to do it yourself. If you do make changes, can
you pass them along to at least me, so that they're
available for the next person?

No-one has ever mentioned a memory leak before. The module
isn't used a whole lot, so there haven't been a lot of
eyeballs on it, but I expect if anyone uses it, and it has a
leak, that whoever used it would see the leak.