[lvs-users] High Traffic IMAP deployment

Jay Faulkner jay.faulkner at mailtrust.com
Fri Aug 13 19:57:00 BST 2010

Agreed. We use dovecot and the lead developer worked for us for a year or so.

http://www.rackspace.com/apps/blog/2009/02/creator-of-dovecot-joins-mailtrust/

I'm the network guy around here, but I've never heard a bad word spoken about dovecot from any of the people who work on those pieces.

--
Jason Faulkner
Linux Engineer, Rackspace Email & Apps
jason.faulkner at rackspace.com