[lvs-users] more realserver ports question

James H jeh1965 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:43:28 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 3:50 AM, Raul da Silva {Sp4wn}
<sp4wn.root at gmail.com> wrote:
> James,
>
> Is this avaliable for RHEL in rpm?

Yup! Funny thing - I went to port this to RHEL5.4 this morning, and I
ran into all sorts of weird patch merge errors. After a little
investigation, I found my patch was already integrated into the
mainline version from RH. :) So if you have RHEL5.4 or CentOS5.4 -
this works now.

Looks like it was fixed quietly here:
* Mon Jun 15 2009 Marek Grac <mgrac at redhat.com> 0.8.4-13
- Resolves: #500909 - problem when attempting to load balance using
port in lvs.cf

I posted my code June 8, didn't realize the folks at RedHat would be
so quick to adopt it!

http://mobiuscircle.com/2009/06/08/piranhapulse-patch-allow-port-rewriting-in-nat-mode/

How about an attribution Marek? :)

best,