[lvs-users] Ldirectord not respecting received text for https

Brent Jensen brent at jeneral.com
Mon Jan 10 04:42:58 GMT 2011

Thanks. I missed that somehow. I have negotiate on my http settings so
that's why it works there. BTW, this doesn't work now on all server when I
use negotiate w/ the https. Might this have something to do with the ssl
cert error when querying the server via the IP instead of the full https
common name? That's about the only thing I can think of why it's not
working. Thanks again. Brent