[lvs-users] Ldirectord not respecting received text for https

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Mon Jan 10 10:22:49 GMT 2011

On 10 January 2011 04:42, Brent Jensen <brent at jeneral.com> wrote:

> Thanks. I missed that somehow. I have negotiate on my http settings so
> that's why it works there. BTW, this doesn't work now on all server when I
> use negotiate w/ the https. Might this have something to do with the ssl
> cert error when querying the server via the IP instead of the full https
> common name? That's about the only thing I can think of why it's not
> working. Thanks again. Brent

Brent,

This sound s likely:

virtualhost = "hostname"

Used when using a negotiate check with HTTP or HTTPS . Sets the host
header used in the HTTP request. In the case of HTTPS this generally
needs to match the common name of the SSL certificate. If not set then
the host header will be derived from the request url for the real
server if present. As a last resort the IP address of the real server
will be used.

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)870 443 8779