[lvs-users] in ldirectord.cf, the meaning of 'checkcount' is ambiguous

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Thu Jul 14 16:03:29 BST 2011

> Hi Eric,
>
> before upgrading I would check the source code to see if
> checkcount (or some other option) meets your requirements.

Okay. That sees like an unusual suggestion. Usually the standard
recommendation is to upgrade to the latest version, especially when the
one in use is 5 years old. :-)

--Eric

Disclaimer - July 14, 2011
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Simon Horman,lvs-users at linuxvirtualserver.org. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.