[lvs-users] Is --timeout intended as non-persistent?

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Wed Jul 27 17:02:11 BST 2011

Kendrick,

I don't think anyone will be too worried about how Piranha works on this list...
But most people just put the TCP timeout settings in rc.local or
rc.firewall or some other bootscript as they are non-persistent.

On 27 July 2011 15:43, Kendrick Gay <kgay at redhat.com> wrote:
> It looks like they're asking how to set the TCP timeout value persistently, as opposed to a virtual service?
>
> I apologies in advance for my ignorance of LVS. Let me give you my client's inquiries in their own words, as I believe they explain it a bit clearer:

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)870 443 8779
http://www.loadbalancer.org/