[lvs-users] Backup director as primary director to another farm

dbenassi at unl.edu.ar dbenassi at unl.edu.ar
Mon May 2 19:18:48 BST 2011

Hi everyone, I'd like to know is it possible make a backup director be
primary director from another server farm. I mean, i have 2 directors
and 2 diferents server farms, when a director fail the other takes
care of the two farms. My idea is do that with DR but NAT is fine too.
For now all i need to know is if this is posible or not. Also i
appreciate any idea to how do that. Greetings to all and thanks. Sorry
for my very bad english  :)