[lvs-users] for help

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:36:02 GMT 2011

> time(&lasttime);

You CAN NOT use user-space time functions in the kernel module !!!

# cat  System.map-3.1.0-1-amd64  | grep "T ktime"
ffffffff81060ffc T ktime_add_safe
ffffffff810657b8 T ktime_get_boottime
ffffffff810657f5 T ktime_get_ts
ffffffff81065879 T ktime_get
ffffffff8106597a T ktime_get_real
ffffffff81066463 T ktime_get_monotonic_offset

I suggest you use ktime_get_ts.

Regards,
Cauchy