[lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?

wang yi leonis.wang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:45:58 GMT 2011

Yes, I tried to make my application listen to real IP / virtual IP /
INADDR_ANY, not working.

But I think the problem isn't that.
As I mentioned in the original post, the LVS router seemed not
delivering client packets to real servers, instead, it generated ICMP
message(Destination unreachable), and the packets may be dropped.

Wang