[lvs-users] LVS and distributed cluster

Emilio Campos emilio.campos.martin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:56:03 GMT 2011

Hi to everybody, we are creating a entire GNU/GPL distro for load balancing
named zen load balancer, we are working on the new version to implement a
L4 load balancing with LVS,  we offer two load balancers for work with an
HA, we think that a good idea could be to exploit the node backup  working
on a distributed cluster, all hardware resource could be used by the master
node, we are studing mosix, beowulf or others, some member of the list
tried or are working with a similar method today? We are very interested on
read ideas, proposals or to know diferent architectures.

All your information will be welcomed

Thanks

--
Load balancer distribution - Open Source Project
http://www.zenloadbalancer.com
Distribution list (subscribe): zenloadbalancer-support at lists.sourceforge.net