[lvs-users] Squid Proxy behind LVS not opening some pages

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Tue Dec 11 00:57:38 GMT 2012

Try disabling generic-recieve-offload.

ethtool -K eth0 gro off

I also disabled large-recieve-offload, although I never spent much time
trying to figure out which was the 'right one', since it was causing
production problems.

ethtool -K eth0 lro off

My issue was on RHEL6.3, so pretty much the same environment as you,
although my boxes were using the igb driver (systems using e1000e on
older rev hardware didn't seem to exhibit the LVS problem).