[lvs-users] lvs tun and ipip fragments

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Tue May 15 19:38:39 BST 2012

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 05:36:24PM -0700, Kelsey Cummings wrote:
> Thoughts?

Anyone?  Am I worrying too much about potential problems with MSS fixup
and PMTPD not working correctly and/or being prone to failure through
operator error (which is what I'm actually the most concerned about.)
Or maybe there are issues with fragging the tunneled packets that I'm
not aware of?

Better to take this to the kernel list?

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way