[lvs-users] NFCT patches missing

Brent Jensen brent at jeneral.com
Tue Apr 23 18:58:58 BST 2013

I guess more correctly these are called Julian's NFCT patches...

On 2013-04-23 10:38, Brent Jensen wrote:

> I run LVS-NAT clusters
with firewalling. I've been using the
> Antefacto patches for years,
however, I just now discovered that they
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nfct/

> I'm using Centos 5
> (2.6.18-348.x).
It seemed in the past I needed to implement these
> patches, otherwise
my IP Conntrack connections would run up and a lot of
> packets would
get lost/dropped.

> (1) Do these still exist somewhere?
>
> (2) Do
I still need these w/ my current configuration (firewalling w/
> LVS-NAT
on 2.6.18 (in other words, did redhat somehow add something to
> where I
no longer need these?)

> Thanks,
>
> Brent

> Please read the
documentation before posting - it's available at:

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

> LinuxVirtualServer.org mailing
list - lvs-users at LinuxVirtualServer.org
> Send requests to
lvs-users-request at LinuxVirtualServer.org
http://lists.graemef.net/mailman/listinfo/lvs-users