[lvs-users] Connect to specific real server

Brian ba221400 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:18:56 BST 2013

Is there a way to force a connection to a specific real server? I searched
through the archives and Google and did not come up with anything yet.

If I am having an issue with a specific machine, whether it be a hardware,
config, or code issue, it would be great to be able to force my connection
to the real servers individually to troubleshoot. Is this possible? I may
be able to do it within the web server config so that I can connect direct
to the RIP, but this would only be possible using something like lynx. Are
there other options?

Thanks,
Brian