[lvs-users] [Pacemaker] Piranha Project

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Tue Mar 19 19:54:39 GMT 2013

I know it's not nearly as polished a solution, but have you tried using something like webmin to manage lvs and HA?  I have some custom scripts and commands that I have setup in webmin under the custom commands section.  This keeps non-linux admins away from shell access.  My documents have them login to webmin with a less than priveledged webmin user that can only see custom commands.

Not the most polished like I said, but certainly works.  Webmin does have a module for managing heartbeat.