[lvs-users] Some help with ldirector (and lvs)

oskar.acuna at gmail.com oskar.acuna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:03:26 BST 2014

Hi

  Sorry by my poor english.  I'm testing ldirectord with direct routing, but I can't get it works totally right. I have in my computer 2 virtual machines with apache (in bridge network mode), and in my host computer (non virtual machine) I have installed ldirectord

This is my ldirectord.cf

checktimeout=10
checkinterval=2
autoreload=no
logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
quiescent=no
virtual=192.168.0.200:80
	real=192.168.0.201:80 gate
	real=192.168.0.202:80 gate
	service=http
	request="ldirectord.html"
	receive="Test Page"
	scheduler=lc
	protocol=tcp
	checktype=negotiate

From my computer It works OK,  but I can't access to the virtual IP from other computer in the same network (I only can access from localhost)

How could I make available the Virtual IP from non localhost computers?

Thank you very much