[lvs-users] How does the director server connect with eah real server ?

Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd support at remsnet.de
Wed Jan 1 14:10:49 GMT 2014

Hello Hatt Tom,

That depends on what LVS Mode you use.

at LVS DR , the LVS Director (  aka "LB") the LB and realservers are allmost the same network .
default Route of realservers  to network´s default route

at LVS NAT , the LVS Director (  aka "LB") realservers are not at the same network ,
LB are in Front of the Realservers.
default Route of realservers  to LB ´s NAT network.

see http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de