[lvs-users] ldirectord question

Ilo Lorusso IloL at bankservafrica.com
Thu Jun 19 16:42:58 BST 2014

Hi ,

I have a general question of how ldirectord works, I have setup my
virtual service and real servers

I have an active connection and traffic is flowing through to the real
server perfectly as shown below

I want to know is it possible to move an established connection between the real servers without resetting or reestablishing the TCP connection ?

[root at lbmaster ~]# ipvsadm -Ln
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  172.16.162.190:40054 wlc persistent 300
  -> 172.16.162.199:40054         Masq    100    1          0
  -> 172.16.162.200:40054         Masq    99     0          0

BankservAfrica is a BBBEE level 4 procurement contributor

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are subject to BankservAfrica's e-mail disclaimer which is available on
http://www.bankservafrica.com/Contactus/EmailDisclaimer.aspx

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!