[lvs-users] Glusterfs native nfs port for LVS

yang feng电话 hoking.yang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 02:04:16 GMT 2014

I am running gluster with native nfs, and want to configure loadbalance
with LVS.

I had successfully set up samba and glusterfs, but can not work with
gluster native nfs.

I had googled that gluster native nfs use 34865-34867 port, I added them
into lvs configure file, but no luck to success, can anyone suggest me what
port or other operation needed to make that happen?

BTW, I had disabled iptables, add port 111/2049/24007/24008/34865-34867 to
LVS config. any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.