[lvs-users] Load balancing tftpd stops after a while

Rene Romero Benavides rromero at omnitracs.mx
Sun Sep 7 05:52:49 BST 2014

Thanks for reading. First post, new to LVS, I've gone through the
introductory docs,  I've inherited this service
  configuration file:
http://pastebin.com/XrNbGR7Q

ipvsadm --version
ipvsadm v1.26 2008/5/15 (compiled with popt and IPVS v1.2.1)
on Redhat 6.5

We're balancing a tftp service it was working fine, until recently it
began stopping balancing at seemingly random times, if we do a service
pulse restart, the balancing starts working again, I think this is
related somehow to the well known "ARP Problem", the symptoms are very
similar  but I don't really understand it nor how to fix it, I'm not a
networks guy but I'm entitled to keep track and try to fix this issue.

the redhat guys aren't helping much.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much and greetings from México City.