[lvs-users] about NAT return path

Ivan Havlicek ivan at modulix.org
Mon Feb 2 08:59:45 GMT 2015

Hi,

No, if a transaction start via LVS host A, the realserver need to use
this host as gateway to respond.
This is the normal for a NAT.
To make it work, you can use some SNAT rules on each LVS host to try to
enable this.
In this case each realserver will use the right LVS host while
responding to the client.
Real server will use A or B as default gateway while responding...
--
                            Ivan Havlicek