[lvs-users] Admin - list needs a new home

support at remsnet.de support at remsnet.de
Thu Feb 5 21:11:57 GMT 2015

Dear Graeme ,

Has this been solved ?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.