[lvs-users] Upgraded my Load Balancers, Performance Went to Sh*t

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Sat Sep 19 08:05:10 BST 2015

Eric,

Ah , OK I thought that might be too simple :-).

Some general advice from our end is:
We have had problems with both LRO & GRO in the past (we disable them
both), and we also run irqbalance (to save on CPU overhead from
network traffic).
Also we tend to use Intel NICs with the latest drivers.
We do use Centos 6.3 (roughly) but with a more recent Kernel so I'm
afraid I can't be much help.