[lvs-users] Using LVS for load balance gateway/router

Дмитрий Сбойчаков sboichakov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:44:05 BST 2016

How I tested:

   - setup fwmark service for 1234 mark in ip_vs on router
   - add prerouting rule for marking packets if they dst addr  == 8.8.8.8
   (why not 8.8.8.8 xD?)
   - enable net.ipv4.ip_forward (set 1)
   - set default gateway for 8.8.8.8 on other machine to address of router
   - connect to 8.8.8.8 on other machine
   - check traceroute for correct path
   - see, that have no connections/packets in stats ip_vs
   (/proc/net/ip_vs_stats) on router
   - be sad =(

--
With best regards,