[lvs-users] LVS FULLANT perf test result

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Thu Mar 24 16:35:49 GMT 2016

and to also note. the F5 use asics to accelerate a lot of L7 functionality and ddos offload; cots cannot really compete with that.   I am a fan of putting the heavy lifting intelligence on a proxy tier behind the LB since that allows seemless horizontal scaling.  very much a fan of L4/RR/dr or l3dr

this was pounded out on my iPhone and i have fat fingers plus  two left thumbs :)