[lvs-users] Would anyone be interested in helping us integrate Alexa voice control into LVS?

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Sat Apr 1 07:45:53 BST 2017

Would anyone  be interested in helping us integrate Alexa voice control
into LVS?

Our current version only integrates with HAProxy...

Initially I was sceptical but I'm now really impressed with what our
customers are achieving with our new product:

https://www.loadbalancer.org/blog/5988
https://www.loadbalancer.org/products/hardware/enterprise-val

Its awesome, 92.3% of the time it does exactly what you ask and you
can also control the office music with it!

I hope you are as excited as I am by the possibilities.

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)330 380 1064
http://www.loadbalancer.org/