[lvs-users] Administrivia 2 - lvs-users mailing list needs a new home

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Thu Nov 2 16:01:31 GMT 2017

Hi folks

Some time ago I advised that I needed to rehome the mailing list, but apart from a couple of offers which came to nothing the list remained in my care.

Now I’m afraid I really do need to find the mailing list a new home as I’m getting rid of the infrastructure it lives on completely and will no longer be running a list service in any form.

The VM the list lives on will be decommissioned by 31st December, so I need to get it moved before then or the list will “cease to be”. It will not be stunned, or resting, or pining for the fjords :)

Basic info of what’s needed:

1. A machine capable of being the MX for the domain linuxvirtualserver.org
2. A couple of aliases in that domain sending to external recipients
3. A GNU Mailman instance
4. A webserver

I can provide the config, subscriber list and mbox copies of the list archives to be ingested.

Please reply off-list with any offers. Thanks!

Graeme