[lvs-users] up down interfaces ipvs

Derick Fontes dbfontes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:32:19 GMT 2018

Hello guys.

I have noticed that when I go up and down the pulse, every now and then I
lose some interfaces .... I see that the VIP goes up normally but the
interface does not.

Sometimes I have to go up and down the daemon then the interfaces go up
correctly. I do not think there's some bug in lvs.cf, maybe some tunning in
sysctl? But in fact this behavior is very strange, it does not always
happen.

Centos 6
ipvsadm-1.26-4
piranha-0.8.6-7

lvs.cf {network = direct}

sysctl.conf
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.accept_source_route = 0
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.forwarding = 0
net.ipv4.conf.default.accept_source_route = 0
net.ipv4.conf.default.forwarding = 0
net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects = 0
net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding = 0
net.ipv4.vs.expire_quiescent_template = 1
net.ipv4.vs.expire_nodest_conn = 1

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you,

--