[lvs-users] SIP over TCP packet load balancing in LVS-NAT

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Mon Jun 18 10:36:14 BST 2018

Suman,

Are you testing with multiple clients?
If you only have one then - IF the single connection closes, then the
next one will just hit the same empty server.
Round Robin will work when you have more than one connection but
testing with a single client can be confusing.

Malcolm Turnbull

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org

 +44 (0)330 380 1064
malcolm at loadbalancer.org

FREE TRIAL | ONLINE DEMO | REVIEWS | BLOG