[lvs-users] SIP over TCP packet load balancing in LVS-NAT

Thomas Bätzler t.baetzler at bringe.com
Mon Jun 18 11:24:30 BST 2018

Hello Suman,

On Monday, June 18 2018 11:53, Pandit, Suman wrote:
> I had tried with multiple client which works fine. i.e. LVS load balanced
the
> packets between multiple real server if packet received from multiple
clients.
> But based on requirement LVS will get packets from a single client(same
> source IP and Port). Is there any tuning will help?

No, new connections from one client will always terminate on the same real
server while at least one connection from that client to a real server is
open.

If you need real round robin forwarding of tcp connections from one client
to multiple real servers, have a look at haproxy in tcp mode.

Best regards,
i.A. Thomas Bätzler
--
BRINGE Informationstechnik GmbH
Zur Seeplatte 12

Fon: +49 721 94246-0
Fon: +49 171 5438457
Fax: +49 721 94246-66
Web: http://www.bringe.de/

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Martin Bringe
Ust.Id: DE812936645, HRB 108943 Mannheim

IP -