[lvs-users] lvs scheduling lb_algo

Fernando Silva fernando.silva at sickkids.ca
Mon Dec 2 21:29:49 GMT 2019

Hi, New to lvs/keepalived/ipvsadm.  Using lvs/keepalived to load
balance ssh servers.  With a single client every connection I make goes
to the same "real server".  I have 2 real servers.  I have to ssh in
from a completely different source IP in order to be sent to a
different "real server".  Ideally I would like every connection
regardless of source IP to get balanced.  I've tried all 10 scheduling
options with no luck.  Am I missing something obvious?

Using Direct Routing for load balancing.

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.